blog template

Monday, September 20, 2010

What I'm trying to do this week.!!





I've taken up sewing! I'm very excited about this. For an hour, every day this week (or night this week) I am going to work on sewing things. I've already made two pillowcase dresses, my next project is either going to be two more pillowcase dresses, or pillowcase shirts with ruffle pants (If I can pull it off, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the ruffle parts now, without spending much more money on fabrics and such).

Then I plan to make some cute baby blue jean skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...