blog template

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It has been forever since I have written anything! I think my last entry was back in October, and for that, I am so sorry!
Life has been nuts since then though! Lets see...Christmas was fantastic! We went to The beach for New Years, which is something we've never done before, as we are usually spending Christmas near the Disney Parks. But it was awesome.
I started back to school full-time, online and have been swamped with classes and studying. Plus, I reopened my Etsy shop, Kalli Alba Bridal, and it has really been picking up.
Ive had several orders for International Shipping. Since the 2nd week of January when I reopened, I have had 10 orders!
This summer, my husband and I will celebrate TEN years of marriage and with that we are celebrating by renewing our vows. We are going to have an awesome intimate, small ceremony with only our children and us. The designer of the girls gowns --Me!

IN the past few months I've been able to design a gown for the CMA awards.(November)
I have designed two gowns for a Bridal Shoot for adults. I've been working on a Prom dress, and Im still making all new designs whenever someone needs something a bit different.

School so far is going great. I've managed to keep ALL A's. and even scored perfect scores on a couple tests, which is amazing since my first try at college a decade ago, I was not exactly a "good grades student".

Alba will be two in a few months, which is INSANE.. She's already started potty training and is VERY smart. J & K have managed to make straight A's all year long. Whoo hoo!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...