blog template

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its been a while

since my last blogging,.
So whats going on with our family right now..We'll.. the Three busy bees..a are the kids.. Two of those busy bees just finished their first season ever of soccer, and without a break are heading straight into basketball and cheerleading.
The third and littlest busy bee...well, she turns six months in a few day, and it finally starting to sit up on her own. No Crawling yet though. She pretty much detests tummy time..

I've been doing business for myself lately. Ive been sewing and have signed up to be a vendor at the older twos fall festival in nine days. I have so much to do. I have to make a bunch for tooth fairy pillows and tutus and blankets... www.stephs-designs.com is my facebook fan page with lots of photos of my work, if you're interested in checking them out.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which also is the day after my 29th birthday. Next year, ironically, is my 30th and its on Turkey Day! I couldnt be happier. Turkey is my favorite holiday of all year. :)

I'm trying to figure out a way to be more organized. I wish I could figure it out. Walking into my closets, gives me the creeps right now. Since we moved into this house, I've still got things in boxes. It's clothes and they are in boxes because when we moved, NOTHING FIT, because I was pregnant, but here I am six months after baby and Im still not going into those boxes. I've lost a bunch of weight and I'm happy with myself, in that part, well.. I could honestly loose a few more lbs, but right now im happy with myself.
I need..NEED NEED NEED to be more organized. Im frustrated and stressed and my house is total CHAOS. No matter what i do or when I do it (clean wise) it just never looks CLEAN. We constantly are decluttering and throwing away, but its not good enough anymore.

A friend of a friend just posted a great journal about this and it has truly inspired me. So, now im going to get off of here, and do my best to rework some of my kitchen for starters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...