blog template

Monday, November 15, 2010

Today, I want to MAKE MY HOME SING

Making your home sing Mondays


Yes. Today I want to attempt to make my home sing. After reading the journal post of a dear lady, I have decided that I can be a better, much better, homemaker than I already am.

Let's face it! I can not STAND to clean.. My house is not filthy, but it does have a lived in look. Since Our children have been born, I've adopted the attitude that "everytime I clean up, they mess up, so whats the point".

I can see now, that this just doesnt cut it. I was cleaning the kitchen the other day and asked my older two children to pick up some things in the living room, and my daughter asks "Are people coming over?" What??

No, no one is coming over, Mommy just wanted the living room straightened up! More importantly, the youngest is going to be crawling around soon and I want..no wait.. I NEED to keep the areas she will have access to CLEAN! Plus, who DOESNT love the smell of a clean house!

I LOVE scented candles. We went on a visit to an Amish Community this past Saturday and I bought some scented candles that one of the families made! I am so eager to try them!

Thanksgiving is next week, and My B'day is the day before. Im thinking If I start cleaning now, I just MIGHT not have to clean on my birthday! Who wants to do that. (Knowing, no matter what, I will still be cleaning even FIVE MINUTES) before family arrives Thursday.

'Well...off to it.. Who else wants to make their house sing?"
You can click on the picture above for more details!

2 comments:

  1. I hate cleaning also, but sometimes it just has to be done...:(
    And do we have the same kids? Mine ask the same thing when I ask them to help straighten up the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Tiffany, I think most kids tend to be like that. I really want my house to be spotless, but in FLYLADY talk. My house is in CHAOS (Can't have anyone over syndrome)..lol. I really would LOVE to be the place that way always clean and every single thing had a thing. If you go back and read one of my very first posts on here, about "Remember When", and read one of my comments about my Mother, ..well thats how I'd love to be, but know that isn't possible!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...