blog template

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So..another day.

So today Has been interesting. I am going to be a vendor at my kids fall festival on Friday with my sewing crafts and what not.
I've been trying to get all my inventory up and going, which has proven pretty hard with a 6 month old. I dont want to spend all my time on the sewing machine or making my designs, while my dh does all the work, especially after he already works so hard to provide for our family.
But today, I've managed to only make a few of tutus. Im doing Christmas ones right now, and Im hoping I've got them priced really good so they will sell. Right now, They are priced at $10. and they are pretty full and thick and fluffy, so we'll see.
I am also taking a bunch of hairbows I've made (Christmas ones too) and Im taking some Security Blankets that I've made and some Tooth Fairy Pillows. www.Stephs-Designs.com has a few pictures of my stuff on there. Im just hoping it goes well and I sell a good bit of stuff. I've priced my stuff reasonably low. Most the Tutu's ive seen through vendors at other things are around $20 or more. I'm making the same kind and am selling them for $10. I may not be making a ton of money off of them, but at least they are selling.

Im thinking of maybe doing a "Pre order" type thing, where people that want things custom made, like blankets, tutu's, pillows, etc..can preorder these (prepay too) and I'll use their money to get the supplies and make the crafts and ship it to them. I think that might go over well. that way people are getting things made personally for them. Does anyone think this will go over? Of course, I'm still taking my inventory and planning on selling it. I'm also taking a bunch of designer purses (brand new with tags still) and selling them all for $10 as well. Which is really low, especially since they are retailed at $49.99. Im thinking $10 is a still, and right in time for Christmas. I'll try to get some pictures of them on here soon. Of course, Im not making the purses, but everything else Im making by hand.

in other news, I just can not believe we are only one week away from Thanksgiving.. This is nuts!!!!! This year has FLOWN by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...