blog template

Monday, March 7, 2011

I put coconut oil in my coffee.


Today I put coconut oil in my coffee. I put one tablespoon in my Coffee.
Not before you say "Ewwww. Gross!!!!!!" 
It was REALLY good!
The coffee tasted really creamy and I really enjoyed it.

Now, I normally have coffee about once a week or so.   I use to drink it every single day, but have cut back a lot.

I have no idea if it was the Coconut Oil or not, but I have had SO MUCH energy today that I have not wanted to sit down much at all.
I'm forcing my self to sit still and write this blog right now.
Everytime while cleaning that I even thought about sitting down, I just didnt want to.
So, Happily my kitchen for the most part is clean,
The clothes are folded, and/or hung and put away.

Also, I am really happy right now that the last can of Lysol that I bought was scented, because
It has been used quite a bit today as I have a sick one (*tummy virus*) home from school today.

So far, I still have a lot of energy left, and it doesn't feel like its letting up anytime soon!!



Try some Coconut Oil on your food or in your drink soon!
Amazon has a great deal where you get now get TWO jars for only a few dollars MORE than what it cost to buy ONE jar with less in it!!!!

Coconut Oil has some amazing health benefits!!! Check the out for yourself, Don't take my word for it!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great; anything that is healthy and gives you energy is wonderful. The coolest thing to me is that the more I learn, the more I understand that God has provided every single thing that I need in life ... this is just one more example!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...