blog template

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another good day.

Yesterday was a good day.  Anyday is good when you wake up and everyone is well.. except for my husband who is fighting allergies but other than that. everyone and everything is good.

I just bought a book after reading this incredible blog called "Like a Warm cup of Coffee". This lady is amazing!

She's doing a book club type thing on this book and luckly they are only on chapter 4 or 5 so I can catch up as soon as my book comes in.

Its called The Mission of Motherhood: Touching your Chlds heart for Eternity!
It has so much incredible stuff in it!  Its amazing and from the reviews I've read on it, its helped a lot of people!  So I bought it and I'm going to read it and do my best to apply it to my everyday life!



Soccer should be starting any day now. I can't wait. I'm going to be a soccer mom, with one in tow, happily in her Baby K'tan carrier!  http://www.babyktan.com/  Its' really great! I have one in chocolate brown and its SO AWESOME!   I've never really liked carriers/sling types before because I couldnt find one that fit well or was comfy to wear, but this one is GREAT. Its awesome!  and My baby girl is SO happy in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...