blog template

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summers basically over...

In so many ways I am so ready for school to start....but just as happy as I am about it starting back, I'm also just as unhappy about the fact that SLEEPING IN will have to wait till next summer.. :(
The kids have finally gotten into routine of sleeping back 7am! Its been nice to be able to get up to feed the baby, then go back to sleep till 9 or 10.  Yes! We are so spoiled!  But those days are over.

We've been so busy this past week, Not only are we getting things ready for the kids to go back to school, we also have some other things that we are working on.  Basically, Life is about to get REALLY interesting and busy on our end....But, I am so excited!!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...