blog template

Thursday, February 3, 2011

These days, makes being a mom, EASY!

Both of my school age children, woke up in fairly good moods this morning.
Of course, The oldest Princess had an issue with her hair but We fixed that!
The Prince got ready quicky, ate breakfast and had time for a quick computer game, before he played with his baby sister when she woke up.
The ride to school was pretty much the same as always.  The older two were loud, but for the most part nice to each other.

Now, I'm sitting here and I just read a TON of chapters in 1 Chronicles (I'm getting caught up, because I got a day or two behind), while the youngest  (Princess #2) is watching "Your baby can read". She really loves this show.  She loves to clap when "When your happy and you know it" comes on.  She is learning to raise her arms when the words "Arms raised" pops on the screen, and I Just saw her touch her mouth when "Mouth" came on the screen! 
She is sitting quietly playing with some little blocks while watching tv.
She LOVES anything with Music!

Yes, Days like this, make being a Mommy EASY!!!  :)
I'm so blessed for my three little busy bees!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...