blog template

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bought A New Book

Well I did it!
I finally broke down and bought the book that came to me as a suggestion all those many months ago from a dear friend. A book that I have read countless reviews on how life changing it is.
I can not wait until the day it arrives at my house. I can not wait to read the
awesome life lessons written in there by another Mother!
Raising Godly Tomatoes by Elizabeth Krueger"My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life, and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."
- Proverbs 3:1-3
 
(This is the overview from Amazon), but I found it cheaper on the actual website, than on Amazon.
If you are simply looking for a straightforward Biblical approach to parenting that focuses on the heart of your child, as well as his outward actions, then Raising Godly Tomatoes is for you. In these pages you'll find a wealth of common sense and godly wisdom, a guide to applying reasonable discipline, and instructions on how to build a close relationship with your child.
Raising Godly Tomatoes encourages parents to keep their young children -- their little 'tomatoes' -- lovingly staked to them, in order to train and apprentice them in a godly way of life that will prepare them for Christ's calling in the future, and render them a pleasure to live with today.
 If you havent had the chance to visit the site: Raising Godly Tomatoes (dot) com
then do so.. Its a great site and a I've heard wonderful things about the book!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I hope that you got my email responses. I wrote to you a few days ago about Signing Times... I think on the 21st and also said thank you for forwarding that B90 email.

    If you didn't get them, let me know on my Cbox and I'll send them again.

    And I have this book and really enjoyed it's wisdom.

    have a lovely week and I'm still praying for your Bible reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...