blog template

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What I am doing this year..

I really feel led to do something different this year. Not the same resolutions that I've had in years recent (I don't even call them resolutions anymore)...
I really feel like God has planted some people in my life for ONE SPECIFIC reason, and its to bring me closer to him.
I've seen the way a few certain people are living their lives for God, and I want to be more like that!
Thanks to a friend over at the Blog Graceful Abandon, she's introduced me to a site that has a few more challenges, that I plan on doing over the next year. I can't do them all at once, I think I would be way to overloaded for that.
Head over to http://www.reviveourhearts.com/challenge/  and take a look at these challenges.
I want to do ALL of them, but the first ones I am doing are the 30 day TRUE WOMAN makeover and the Husband Encouragement Challenge.
The TRUE WOMAN Challenge goes through 
Proverbs 31, 1 Timothy 2:9-10, and Titus 2:1-5.

The Husband Enouragement Challenge, is just that.    A challenge to speak positively to and about your husband each day.  Encouraging him each day too,.

Then I'd really like to do the Gratitude Challenge!  :)

2 comments:

  1. It's like you have already read the post I have scheduled for tomorrow morning :) I'm going to start a Blog Hop for us all to link up to each Friday, sharing how we are doing and inviting bloggers to blog and link up each Friday to share their own story. Be sure to check it out tomorrow and get prepped to come back on Friday! So glad you are in my FB World; you've been a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...