blog template

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today was the Last reading in Genesis!



Wow! That's all I can truly say! Today was the last day of Reading in Genesis! I can not believe I have read every single word of Genesis in just four days! That in itself is truly amazing! 
There are so many great stories in the Bible! Seriously if more people would pick up the Bible, instead of other books, they would just see how truly amazing it is.  There are Love Stories, Violence, Comedy, Miracles, etc.  There is way more in the Bible than any Soap opera or other novel could ever hope of having.  I have a different mind set when I am reading, Its been like this for me since I was a young girl.  Everytime I read a story, novel. book, whatever it may be. I picture it in my head as I'm reading it. So basically as I'm reading the words, A movie is playing in my head.  It is what helped me write and publish a novel, because I just had this movie going on it my head as I was writing the novel out. Its truly amazing and really helps me understand things more clearly. I dont know if this is the norm for most people but it is for me. 

I wanted to share a few reason that I found on a website earlier on just why the Bible is so truly amazing!
There has never been a book written in the same way as the Bible!
  • The Bible was written by over 40 authors
  • who wrote from 3 different continents: Asia, Africa and Europe
  • in many different places: wilderness, prison, traveling, islands…
  • at different times; covering a span of 1,500 years
  • who did different kinds of jobs: fishermen, kings, shepherds, a herdsman, a politician, a doctor, a tax collector, a rabbinical scholar and more.
They all wrote about the same thing, and without any contradictions!



This is just truly amazing! These are just some of the reasons why the Bible is amazing, special and important!!





I personally can not seem to get enough of reading it! I've never been/felt more encouraged than I am now! Maybe its all the extra prayers I am getting from all the wonderful people in my group and surrounding me with doing this entire Bible Challenge, but its awesome! As soon as Satan starts to weed himself into my life, I just step back and pray! I pray to God that he will surround me and kick Satan out! There is no ROOM for Satan in my life!


TO everyone that has prayed for me and about this entire Challenge. I thank you! I am praying for everyone involved also!!!

Tomorrow.... Exodus!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Can you believe that you've already read ONE WHOLE BOOK out of the Bible? And in just a couple of months time you'll have read the WHOLE THING? Crazy! Crazy AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...