blog template

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Caught up

I got behind.. pretty far behind all my fellow 90 day Bible challenge friends. Infact, I was about 4 days behind!
Thats a lot of catching up to do, especially when you are in 2nd Samuel and need to read halfway through 2nd Kings! Whew!
But, I did it!

Im sorry I havent been blogging much this past week.
Just yesterday morning we got a call from school and our middle child was sick.
I took her to the doc and turns out she has the Flu.
It hit her pretty hard and I am just praying it doesnt hit the rest of us.
Upping the Vitamin C and disinfecting the house today..

So. No Cheerleading or Basketball for us today.

Anyway, I hope you all are having  a fantastic day!
God Bless!
Keep on reading, even if you get behind, just keep on!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments, insight and encouragement mean a lot to me! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that God blesses you wonderfully today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...